TIME Village in Aurora Stacked Town Homes
Starting at $599,900 these stacked townhomes in Aurora, near Wellington and Yonge Street, just 7 minutes from the GO Train, have what people expect in a condo townhome development by Treasure Hill Homes. Occupancy is in November 2017
Each townhome has two levels. The Garden Units (lower level) feature a garden patio. The Terrace Units (upper level) feature a rooftop terrace. Sizes vary according to plan.
Floor plans range from 975 square feet up to 1,560 square feet.
• Main level ceiling height to be 9’.
• Smooth ceilings throughout finished areas.
• Central air conditioning.
• Granite kitchen countertop.
• Stainless steel appliance package supplied and installed, complete with fridge/freezer, freestanding electric range, hood fan and dishwasher.
• Stainless steel single bowl undermount sink with single lever faucet.
• Garden units include floor heating on main level in finished areas except mechanical.
• Rough in gas BBQ line on Garden unit main level patio, where applicable; on Terrace unit upper level terrace space, where applicable.
• Garden and Terrace units to have stained oak staircase from main level to upper level; upper level to terrace level to have stained oak staircase as per model type.
• Stained oak square pickets and handrails for staircase within units.
• Designer laminate flooring throughout (except washrooms, laundry room and mechanical room).
• Frameless glass shower enclosure with chrome knob and hinges in master ensuite only.
• Decora switches and plugs.
• Storage space provided in parking level
$20,000 with offer
$20,000 in 60 days
$20,000 in 90 days
Additional Buyer Incentives
Includes One Parking/Storage Unit,
$5,000 Free Upgrades at Vendor's Décor Centre
Please give me a call for more information.
416 830 1510